For the first time in north Greece, Alpika S.A, in cooperation with certified and well-experienced kiteboard instructors, presents the premier integrated Kite-Camp, with the duration of 5 days, from the 17th to the 21st of August 2012.
The camp will take place in the facilities of the «Tsaf Tsouf» summer camp (Ofrynio beach, Strymonas bay).
Getting to know and learning more about this new Olympic sport will be enabled through a structured programme that includes:
- Healthy breakfast Video projections, history of the sport and getting to know the participants; what are their hobbies, fears and questions.
- Warming-up with a personal trainer, power-yoga from certified instructors.
- Lessons, taking place in the fully organized beach, with a rescue-boat and small group of max. 6 people for essential learning.
- Break for branch – relaxation.
- Assessment of the situation/requirements between the instructor and the learner.
- Healthy lunch.
- Video-based lesson; de-briefing the day with purpose-made videos.
- Kite-clinic, with trampoline (air-born lesson) for all those who start with jumps and not only, skateboarding mini ramp, longboards, balance boards, slack lines, swimming pool.
- Alternative activities with “Master craft ” for Wakeboarding DJ sets, beach parties, barbeques and more.
- Healthy dinner.
Person in charge and coordinator: Mr. Kostas Tourtsakis, experienced and certified instructor by the International Organization of Kiteboarding (IKO) since 2009. * For more information, contact: Mr. Kostas Almpanidis, Alpika S.A., 00306972717525 /